6.01.2010

a few changes

so, it has come to my attention that my readers (thank you, thank you!) want more.  imagine, they actually want to read!  i guess i was trying to blog the easy way, but alas, i shall heed my loyal fans and start writing about my life...
so the other day andy and i got a big laugh.  he was talking with the boys at breakfast before heading to work.  i came out of the bedroom and all 3 boys turned and stared at me in surprise.  eli says, " hey, mom's up!"  benson says, "and she's dressed!"  and then ethan, looking oh so confused says, "what day is it?"  yes, i have very lazy mornings, especially in the summer.  just thought you would get a kick out of this.  i certainly have a mental picture in my mind of the surprise and confusion on my childrens faces.  i am sure they have a mental picture in their minds as well.  this is bound to go down in history as the day mom got out of bed....  
ahh, life!?.

 "hey, mom's out of bed!  what day is it?"

No comments: