6.03.2010

i find myself constantly amazed at the world our Lord has created.  not too long ago i started seeds for our garden.  i took these seeds and put them into good soil and watered.  next came the part that always blows me away.  i cannot do justice to the beauty of watching a seedling grow.  there seems to be within a seed, a whole universe of potential.  i watched in disbelief as the seedlings unfolded their brand new leaves and each day grew stronger and more capable of supporting themselves.  who would have thought that within a seed that is oh so small, some like a grain of salt, there is  life.  it grows and blooms and produces good fruit.  then the plant or flower astounds me and produces more seed!  there are so many parallels in this life lesson that can be drawn.  i will not get into that here though.  for today i wish to thank my mom and her mom for teaching me the awe of God's creations.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are your tomatoes that big already? Man you take great pictues. What are the chances of you taking wedding pictures when my kids get married???

min said...

our tomatoes are really this big. i think they like the heat! i think the chances of me photographing kj's and jakes weddings is 100%... yeah!